The political earthquake in Maharashtra has caught everyone’s attention. However, the origin of this earthquake started in Gujarat. Shiv Sena Rebel MLA was initially stationed in Surat, Gujarat. The MLAs have since been lodged at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Guwahati, Assam. This is a five-star hotel in Guwahati.
Currently, many Shiv Sena MLAs are seen entering the hotel daily. Strict police security has been deployed outside the hotel to protect the MLAs and prevent them from breaking up. For the last couple of days, you have heard this five-star hotel’s name. However, do you know how much it would cost to stay in this hotel?
As per reports, 70 rooms in the five-star Radisson Blu hotel have been booked for the MLAs. Experts have informed us that the total rent of these rooms for a week is as high as Rs 58 lakh. Apart from this, Rs 8 lakh is spent on MLAs’ meals daily. Overall, the cost of accommodation, catering, and chartered flights for MLAs are in the billions.
Now let’s find out what are the features of Hotel Radisson Blu where MLAs are staying –
1) This five-star hotel has 190 rooms.
2) 70 out of 190 rooms have been booked for Shiv Sena rebel MLAs.
3) The management of this hotel is not currently taking any new bookings.
4) Radisson Blu’s backwaters have been closed
5) Only those currently staying in this hotel are allowed to enter the dining room (restaurant).